Sunday, November 23, 2008

GoMobile Hip Hop Dance Competition 2008

The GoMobile Hip Hop Dance competition was an exciting attraction to the 3-day GoMobile Expo 2008 held at PWTC, KL from November 21 – 23, 2008 and it certainly liven up things.

Thousands of visitors at the expo to see the latest mobile phones and to get good bargains on mobile phones had the opportunity to watch hip hop dancers competing for the best HIP-HOP dance group.

I was at the expo on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and I joined the crowd which enjoyed watching the dancers performed their movements very well together with their cool moves and quick spins. It was very nice. The crowd enjoyed it. The dancers have certainly brought the hip hop dance alive!

I enjoy watching them dance to music and I wish my body could do that!



















No comments: